Facebook? Check. Twitter? Mmhmm. But online marketing is about more than these two biggies. Let’s take a look at five resources you might have overlooked.
- FFFFOUND! — It’s like social bookmarking, but with images! Our SEO company loves FFFFOUND! — in part because it’s so fun to type, but also because it allows you to promote your company logo and other relevant images online.
- DISQUS — A popular tool used by CNN, MTV, and similar, DISQUS allows you to add suped-up commenting to WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger, and many other platforms, and integrate the aforementioned with other social networks, and the rest of the DISQUS community.
- Vimeo — It’s no Youtube, that’s for sure, but Vimeo isn’t exactly small potatoes either. If your company has a lot of videos, you should promote them wherever you can!
- Gather — This site makes it easy to share blog posts, photos, and videos online to its growing audience. Worth giving a spin, eh?
- Mixx — The other other other white meat — or, um, social bookmarking outlet. Mixx offers all the standard stuff, and it’s another chance to reserve your company name online and create a profile.